Financial Business Controller
Why you should join us
At Santander, you can be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services. To do so, we are transforming our Technology function, with 500+ new hires planned for this 2020.
We are looking for professionals like you, with the skills and competencies required for the development of digital solutions for the creation, implementation and evolution of the new Global Platforms required for Santander Group all over the world.
And on top of a meaningful job, we care about you. At Santander, this means creating a workplace that respects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. You will enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well-being program, BeHealthy, and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each month volunteering.
What you will be doing
As a Financial Business Controller your mission will be monitoring, resolving, and reporting all revenues and costs based on SAP COPA transactional systems + other transactional.
We need somebody like you to help us in different fronts:
- Monitors and analyzes, on a daily basis, the progress of income/costs, work orders, as well as the related cost accumulation
- Monitors and analyzes process costs
- Monitors and analyzes margins
- Monitors and analyzes actual consumption compared to consumption forecasted under the analytical model
- Promptly investigating anomalies
- Validate the cost of sales as part of the month-end closing
- Identifies and proposes possible improvements in the process of accumulating status; data and consequently in the process of controlling cost accounting and reporting
- Monitor valuation of standard cost
What we are looking for
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 3+ years of experience as a Cost/Revenue controller, ideally on Agile
- Proven experience in cost accounting in a manufacturing or technological environment.
- Good knowledge of financial processes and connected flows of materials and other resources used in the processes.
- High Advanced Excel skills, power point, Access
- Knowledge of SAP – CO-CCA – COPA, SAP-FI, SAP – SD, BI technologies and IT related processes
- High level of English.
What we offer you
- A competitive economic package
- Prime office space, with on premise gym, hairdresser, convenience store and many other amenities, including daily free lunch
- Top notch computer and office equipment at your disposal
- 26 holiday days
Santander Global Technology (SGT) is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that out work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms. At Santander you will enjoy #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees: – Meaningful Impact – Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper. – Personal and Professional Growth – The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles. – Respect – Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment. – Co-worker quality – Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field. – Global stability – Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history. If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander