Data Management Solution Delivery
Why you should join us
SANTANDER TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS is looking for an DATA MANAGEMENT SOLUTION DELIVERY, based mainly in MADRID.
At Santander, you can be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services. To do so, we are transforming our Technology function, with 500+ new hires planned for this 2020.
We are looking for professionals like you, with the skills and competencies required for the development of digital solutions for the creation, implementation and evolution of the new Global Platforms required for Santander Group all over the world
And on top of a meaningful job, we care about you. At Santander, this means creating a workplace that respects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. You will enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well-being program, BeHealthy, and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each month volunteering.
What you will be doing
As a Data Management Solution Delivery your mission will be to develop data management pipelines and components aligned with CTO policies. You will develop, test, scale and deploy components that sustain a global financial product.
We need somebody like you to help us in different fronts:
- Develop data pipelines using top-class data management frameworks
- Deploy assets using CI/CD pipelines
- Reuse existing components, define and propose new reusable components
- Build sophisticated yet simple unit and integration tests, be responsible for your software (in a good way)
- Suggest new user stories to the product owner and technical lead that you think will make the product better
- Scale up your software, make it faster, make it secure, you will make it great and be proud of it
- You will be comfortable writing batch programs and event oriented pipelines
What we are looking for
- + 3 years’ experience on big data projects and data modeling, ideally on Agile
- Any relational database
- Spark Streaming / Flink / Storm
- API Ecosystems
What we offer you
- A competitive economic package
- Prime office space, with on premise gym, hairdresser, convenience store and many other amenities, including daily free lunch
- Top notch computer and office equipment at your disposal
We are the Technology and Operations team for Santander Group. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that our work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of onpremise and cloud-based platforms
At Santander you will enjoy #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact – Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth – The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect – Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality – Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field