Help us create the bank of the future.
As members of the Santander Global Tech team, we have a single goal: to use technology to create the future of banking.
Joining our team means helping to configure this new way of banking by developing technology that will enable Santander to become the best platform for open financial services. Creating a pioneering, innovative, disruptive, flexible and democratic model, we intend to change the way people relate to their financial environment by making it simpler, personalised and fair.
We all count.
We want you to be yourself. At Santander Global Tech, we believe in the strength of diversity, which is why we bank on employees with talent, regardless of their gender, age, culture or sexual orientation.
The different activities we carry out at Santander Global Tech include a focus on attracting and retaining female talent, particularly in careers such as IT engineering and telecommunications.
What can we offer you?
A job where you’ll feel free to innovate, suggest and make corrections, because nothing is perfect the first time. You’ll be surrounded by top cybersecurity, big data, software development, architecture and cloud professionals.
We also have a training plan to help you get the knowledge you need to get you where you want to go. And if you ever feel the need for a change of scenery, we have many mobility opportunities for you in different projects and countries.
- We practice Flexiworking
- Our Remuneration Plan is tailored to fit your needs
- We support family-work life balance with many initiatives across different countries
- You’ll have a daily allowance for meals
- Participates in defining Agile management framework (ex. SAFe).
- As a Santander employee, you’ll benefit from special conditions for mortgages, loans and banking products.
- We foster healthy lifestyle habits through our Be Healthy programme
- We are socially responsible. In this regard, we have active partnerships with different NGOs, backing initiatives in the field of intellectual disabilities, inclusion of marginalised groups, the environment, etc.